Frequently Asked Questions
Each Rapid Transformational Therapy session lasts between 1.5 hours and 2 hours. For that reason, I ask you block a full 2 hours in your calendar to make sure you’re not rushed. You leave the session with a personalized audio that you commit to listening to every day (max. 20 minutes) for at least 21 days. The reasons behind this will be explained in our pre session talk.
There are 3 types of change from Rapid Transformational Therapy – every person is different: ·
Immediate: You feel a massive shift right away – immediate changes in your physiology, thoughts and behaviors.
Incremental: You see consistent shifts every day, or over time.
Retroactive: You don’t see the shifts right away and then one day you suddenly look back and see all the things that are different in your life.
RTT is designed to give you a powerful breakthrough and create big changes in your life. Some clients may need more than one RTT session, depending on what we are working on. When it comes to working with weight/eating/sabotage, it is highly recommended to have 3 sessions which is why I created various programs.
Full-Spectrum Therapy is for those tired of fighting themselves, starting diets over every Monday, those who know there’s more to life than scarcity and negativity, those who know there’s someone out there for them, and more.
It’s for those who understand the power of the conscious, subconscious, and eternal mind and are open and willing to work with them to create their best lives.
It’s for those who want to feel significance, safety, connection, accomplishment, and achieve their fullest potential.
It’s for those who have tried everything and think there’s nothing left to try.
If you are open to hypnosis and committed to listening to your 21-day transformation. This will work for you.
This program is for those who know there is a part of them that always has and will always exist. The only belief you need is accessing the eternal part of you is available.
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, therapist, and best-selling author of five books. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist and was voted Britain’s best therapist. She is the founder of Rapid Transformational Therapy
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy developed by Marisa Peer. RTT is a standalone therapy combining the very best of hypnosis, psychotherapy, NLP and CBT
Information from the time of your soul’s creation, significant past lives, present situations, and possible futures can be found in the Akashic Records. The information you need to learn at the time of the reading, to support your growth and journey and in this moment will be revealed.
The Akashic records are a unique modality. The information is entirely focused on that person whose records are open. If you have questions about someone else, you must first ask for permission to access their records. Anything you learn about someone else will be interpreted through the perspective of your Akashic Records and your soul’s growth. You don’t learn about anyone else’s soul’s path.
The Akashic Records can be used for a creative process. Topics you can ask about includes career, finances, love, and inspiration. What you can learn in that space is infinite. You may also ask about a busines location by replacing the name with an address in the opening ceremony.
Anyone can learn to read Akashic Records. You do not need to have psychic abilities, or out of world skills. Opening the Akashic Records is available to us all. The method I learned from Maureen St. Germain uses a Pathway Prayer and allows for opening remarks from the Record Keepers.
The information received will vary from person to person based on receptiveness and intuitive skills. Information can come in the form of words, pictures, sensations, sounds, music, color, or emotions depending on the reader. All are valid based on unique gifts. One thing to keep in mind is this is available to everyone.
- Am I on the correct spiritual path? If so, how can I enhance it? If not, how do I get onto that path?
- What do I need to do to attract abundance, energetically, and physically?
- Do I have a life purpose? If so what is it and how do I achieve it?
- What behaviors and beliefs do I have that are self-limiting and how can I release them?
- Have I made any past life contracts in a past life that are impacting me in this life? If so what are they and how can I clear them?
- How can I connect and communicate with my spiritual guides? Do I have more than one?
- What do I need to know and understand about myself to accept and love myself completely?
- What blocks do I have that are preventing me from flourishing?
- Am I in the right career right now? if not what line of work should I follow to enhance my life?
- I have issues with my mother/ father /brother/sister/friend etc. What is the best way to resolve these issues?
- Why haven’t I met my true love yet?
- I have been thinking of working overseas. Would this be a good career move for me at this time?
- How can I control my emotions?
- Have I healed from my divorce yet? When will I be ready for commitment again?
- What is causing me to feel so insecure?